10 Motivational quotes to keep learning English!
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. –Abraham Lincoln
If you want to be a fluent speaker of English in the future, you need to make it happen.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S.Lewis
Many people say it’s easier to learn a language when you are young but there are advantages to learning a language when you are older.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. – Gandhi
Enjoy living in the moment but remember that learning English will prepare you for the future.
- Learning is not a spectator sport.– D. Blocher
If you want to master English, get involved and practise as much as possible.
- There is no substitute for hard work. – Thomas Edison
Learning any language is hard work so prepare well, put in the hours and you will achieve your goals.
- Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.– Lao Tzu
Starting early with your learning will mean that you have time to deal with things in small steps. Even a large goal is more approachable if you break it down into smaller ones and just get started.
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.– Margaret Fuller
Reading is not just important for acquiring knowledge, it will help you build your vocabulary and range in English, too.
- Learning is like rowing upstream, not to advance is to drop back.– Chinese Proverb
In a world where everyone else is learning, if you don’t take your learning seriously you will fall behind.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Mark Twain
Like the Lao Tzu quote earlier, this one is a great way to help you stop procrastinating. Anything you can do right away will help you get ahead with your goal of leaning a language.
- If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
Walt Disney was well known as a man who made dreams come true, and you can, too. It just takes plenty of hard work.